I don’t tend to do “tag posts” very
often, however, I’m sitting here wanting to write, but my
mind is completely blank. And I’m pretty sure times like this is why tag post
were invented, so let’s jump into the tag.
1. What's your favorite candle scent? Soft blanket is my
favorite sent, there’s just something
very relaxing and comforting about it.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Hilary Duff.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Colton Orr, that’s right the Canadian picks a hockey player, but who wouldn’t want an enforcer as a brother.
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
I use to say i n “in my 20’s”, but I turn 29 this year, so
I’m going never, and I’m going to start collecting cats soon. with
5. Do you know a hoarder? No, unless you count me with wax tarts… but you can never have too many of those right?
6. Can you do a split? No
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I think I was 6 when I finally got the hang of a 2 wheeler.
8. How many oceans have you swum in? 2
9. How many countries have you been to? 6
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? None in active services.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? I always liked Tori.
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Tyler has always been a
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? I managed to get an ungraded once…..
and exams don’t
14. What was your
show when you were a child? Depends how old we’re talking here, I loved the Muppet
babies, Mr. Dressup, Garfield and Friends.
15. What did you dress up as
Halloween when you were eight? I think I was a
witch that year. on
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? No, not a one.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? American, it’s easier for most people to understand
18. Did your mother go to college? Yes, she studied journalism
19. Are your grandparents still married? They’re both dead, so until death do us part…. I guess that means no.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No, I played ice hockey… same thing really.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Are there people out there who don’t?
22. What's the
first amusement park you've been to? Niaraga Falls, Ontario
Marine land is the place to go….. I was funny to maybe 2 people reading this, but
it was completely worth it J In
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Given my job Polish would be really fricking useful.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? I inter change them like you wouldn’t believe. The joys of growing up in a broader city.
25. Is your father bald? No
26. Do you know triplets? Nope
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Titanic.
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yes, last night for dinner in actual fact.
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant? As weird as this sounds I don’t really have a favorite.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Yes, and I’ll pass.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)? No
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? I believe Nicolas, however, I was meant to be Nicole up to the moment my mom saw me.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? I don’t really have one, I was the energizer bunny growing up. Mainly because my mouth kept going and going.
34. Who's your favorite person in the world? My mom.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Rural, but with amazing internet speeds.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a
nightlight? No, but my laptop and or tv tends to always be on
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? I work nights so my meals are a little messed up, but I try and eat something light before bed.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Yeah, that magic one that keeps babies away.
40. What medical conditions do you have? Asthma (very well managed asthma) and Rosacea if you want to call that a medical condition.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? A lot.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Of course.
43. Where do you buy your jeans? I think the ones I have on are from Yours, but I shop all over the place.
44. What's the last compliment you got? “You’re the only one that actually seems to know what they’re doing.” When it comes to lorry drivers…. That’s a compliment.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Only when I wish I wouldn’t.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Strawberry tea is one of my favorites… if you don’t count ice tea.
How many pairs of shoes do
you currently own? Shoes about 6, flip-flops on the other hand… I can’t count
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? I won’t, religion is an individual choice, when they're old enough, they can make that decision their self until then I’ll just try and raise good people.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? 7 or 8, I was in the 1
st or 2 nd
grade, right around the time I got chicken pox.
50. Why do you have a blog? Because if I didn’t my mind would explode.
Anyways, I hope you guys found this insightful and maybe know me a little better now. If you decide to do this tag leave me a link below and I’ll be sure to check it out. As always my dears, stay and play safe.
The Honest Bitch